Hi, I'm Kath - I am a keen food stylist, photographer and writer currently living in Sydney but baking my way to a country state of mind as much as I can! I believe that slow living doesn't mean doing less, rather spending more time doing what you love.
In my case, that's baking, rediscovering old recipes, enjoying good local ingredients and sharing these things I love here on the blog.
I also suffer with chronic migraines and find that baking, when I am able, helps me focus my energy on the things I love doing through the meditative nature of mixing cake batter, scooping out biscuits or rolling out pastry. And having something sweet to eat at the end doesn't hurt either!
work with kath
If you are interested in working with me, you can reach me at kulinaryadventuresofkath[at]gmail[dot]com or via the contact form here.
Services I offer include:
- Social media assistance for small businesses
- Recipe development and product photography
- Sponsored posts with original photos and recipes
- Image library for your business/product
- Small scale catering and cakes (Sydney area only)